Thursday, September 15, 2011

In 4 months...


Our baby is due.  He may come earlier or later.  Either way I want him to come when he's ready.  I have several things that he will need in his room.  We picked out a paint sample last night at Lowe's.  We still need to paint the room (by "we" I mean "Brad").  I hope to be able to order his furniture in a couple of weeks, which may take up to 8 weeks for it to ship.  We got giftcards for Target to buy a car seat--we just have to pick one out.  A lady Brad works with wants to sell us a highchair they used for their daughter and a baby swing they never used.  This week I ordered a few items from Old Navy's Baby Sale.  We still do not have a name for Baby Boudreaux.  I enjoy planning.  I love making lists and marking off items.  There is so much to do before Baby arrives but I am proud of what we've achieved.  I look forward to each step along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment