Thursday, September 8, 2011

Baby Boudreaux's First Party!



I was surprised this past weekend by a Dr. Suess baby shower!  I knew the shower was taking place.  I just didn't know the theme.  It was a lot of fun and Boudreaux got some very nice things!

Dr. Suess was a big part of my childhood.  My parents would joke around in rhymes and would read his books to me.  I wanted the ABC Book read to me so many times, my parents had to memorize it and just tell me when to turn the pages.  They can still quote it!  I plan to read these books to Baby when he arrives and let him enjoy the fun goofiness.

But, back to the shower my sister-in-law and mother-in-law threw for me. 





Fun treats...




Good books...


Great gifts!




My opinion may be a little skewed but I think they throw a great shower!  Baby is so spoiled already!

1 comment:

  1. Happy to spoil our little nephew, and glad ya'll had a nice time!

    ReplyDelete