Monday, September 5, 2011

21 Weeks


Well, well.  What a busy week last week!  Didn't find out baby's gender at the doctor's appointment Tuesday but we did go to a private ultrasound place in Thibodaux.  It was a great place!  The owner was very nice and allowed as many family and friends as you want to go with you.  So I brought the mister, his mother, brother, sister-in-law, neice and nephew.  So there was a lot of love in the room for Baby Boudreaux when we found out he's a boy!  So exciting!  Now I can say "he" or "him" or "his" or "baby boy" or "my son"!
Also we had the first baby shower with Brad's side of the family and friends.  I was impressed with the turn-out since it was a holiday weekend and there was a tropical storm going on.  I will try to go a post on just the baby shower later this week when the pictures are ready from the photographer (aka Baby Daddy).
Now we're back home and I'm exhausted.  We were busy all weekend and I have to go back to work tomorrow.  Whew! 

No comments:

Post a Comment