Wednesday, August 10, 2011

17 Weeks...and a few days


Well, the mister attempted to do some fancy picture last Sunday but his plan didn't work out.  So now he says we'll start at 18 weeks.  We'll see...
Exciting things this week?  Well, today Jessica went back to the gym!  It's been awhile since I've harkened those doors.  I went for a few weeks at the beginning of the pregnancy but then I got SOOOOO tired and was ready to fall asleep before I left work each evening.  I was going to start back last week but the 100 degree temperatures changed my mind.  I only did 20 minutes on the elliptical today but I'll work my way up soon.  I'm not trying to lose weight at this point.  I just want to have some good muscles in my legs and keep a little more healthy. 
Also I am looking foward to going shopping Saturday with Mom.  She takes me every year for my birthday (Yeah....birthday was in January) and we're a little behind.  But that's ok.  At least now we can shop for some maternity clothes for me!  Got some good coupons too!  $30 off at Old Navy from my Visa rewards and $35 off from JCPenney with Mom's and my coupons.  Hoping for some more maternity tops.  I am wear the same clothes over and over to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment