Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry Post-Christmas Post


So what do you do with Christmas presents when you are too pregnant to care about putting up a tree and don't yet have a baby to put in his crib?


Well, whatever works, I guess. 

Not much going on here but bed rest, cleaning up the baby's room multiple times as we keep adding stuff to it, and the mister did some maternity pictures yesterday.  I'll post some of them on here as soon as he is finished editing and resizing them.  We do have some with the baby's name in them so they will have to wait. 

I don't see the doctor again until next Wednesday so I may know then when my little man is coming.  I am getting anxious and now that I'm at home all the time, I am just waiting and waiting. 

We got the baby's swing put together and put it in the living room today to get the dogs used to it.  They barked for a little bit and then just ignored it.  Just don't know how well they will do when it is occupied with their little brother.

Upcoming events:
January 4th:  Next Doctor's Appointment
January 15th:  Due Date

No comments:

Post a Comment