Thursday, October 13, 2011

26 weeks


Big event of the week:  Brad felt the baby kick.  Baby's been kicking for awhile but would stop when I put my hand on my belly to see if I could feel it on the outside.  Now he keeps going.   I was told this will only be fun until he wakes me up in the middle of the night kicking. 

Brad is trying to come up with different photography ideas for Baby as he is also planning on some family photos for a woman he works with. 

Still have a lot to do for Baby so I'm glad I still have time.  He does not have the furniture here yet, sheets, car seat and several other things but he will before he arrives.  14 more weeks (give or take).

Brad did take some new pictures this past week.





Upcoming Events:
October 23rd: Beginning of third trimester
October 24th: 28 week appointment
October 31st: Ultrasound with doctor
November 6th:  Baby shower at church

No comments:

Post a Comment